Dinky Beach is closed to swimming due to elevated bacterial counts. It will remain closed through the weekend, and it will be re-sampled on Monday.
The daily boat launch fee has been waived until further notice. A pass is not required when launching from Dinky Dock. Please check back frequently as our new online app will be available for computer and smartphone access in the very near future. – Effective 11/20/2017
The Lakes Division manages and maintains all city lakes and waterways through aquatic weed control, access management, canal maintenance, and water quality monitoring. This division also performs shoreline permitting activities including boat dock and vegetation removal permits, and assists with stormwater management activities.
- 100 Year Flood Elevations
- Approved Shoreline Management Providers
- Lakes & Waterways Advisory Board
- Lakes & Waterways Newsletter
- New Herbicides for Hydrilla Management Q&A
- Orange County Fertilizer Ordinance Updates
- Ordinary High Water Elevations