Latest Meeting Updates
– There will be a Transportation Advisory Board May 2 at 8:30 a.m. in the City Hall Commission Chambers.
– There will be a Winter Park Firefighters’ Pension Board May 2 at 6 p.m. at the Public Safety Facility – 500 N. Virginia Avenue.
– There will be a Winter Park Police Officers’ Pension Board May 2 at 4 p.m. at the Public Safety Facility – 500 N. Virginia Avenue.
– The Historic Preservation Board on May 8 at 9 a.m. has been canceled.
– There will be a Public Art Advisory Board – Arts & Culture Alliance May 2 at 9 a.m. at the Winter Park Welcome Center – 151 W. Lyman Avenue.
- View the Board & Public Meetings for a complete list of scheduled meetings ›
- A Guide to Living with Urban Coyotes
- Active Solicitations
- Amtrak & Sunrail Information
- Boat Permit Information
- Budget Documents
- Burial Search
- Charter & Code of Ordinances (Municode)
- Citywide Notices
- Comprehensive Plan
- Electric Undergrounding
- Fairbanks Avenue Improvement Project
- Fee Schedule
- Financial Reports (CAFRs)
- Forms & Resources
- Hurricane Preparedness
- I-4 Ultimate Winter Park Info
- Keep Winter Park Beautiful & Sustainable
- Land Development Code
- Media Coverage
- Ordinances by Number
- Resolutions by Number
- Safety & Code Compliance Complaint
- Sustainability Program
- Traffic & Transportation Plan
- Urban Forestry
- Water Quality Reports
Community Redevelopment AgencyPreserves and improves neighborhoods in the CRA.
Sustainability ProgramLearn how you can help protect our natural resources.
Urban ForestryFind all tree-related information.
Safety & Code ComplianceCommitted to professional safety & code compliance that is responsive to our citizens.
Waste ProInformation about household trash, yard waste & recycling
Sir David Adjaye reflects on the Canopy