City Hall will be closed on Monday, May 27, in observance of Memorial Day.
- City seeks public input on charter review process
- Inaugural “Wine & Nine” Event at Winter Park 9
- Official 2019 City Commissioner Seat 4 Run-off Election Results
- Florida Water Restrictions
- 2017 Comprehensive Plan
- Mosquito Safety
- Fuel Cost Adjustments
Latest Meeting Updates
– There will be a Orange Avenue Steering Committee May 29 at 5:30 p.m. in the City Hall Commission Chambers.
– There will be a City Commission Work Session June 24 at 2:30 p.m. in the City Hall Commission Chambers.
– There will be a City Commission Work Session June 10 at 2:30 p.m. in the City Hall Commission Chambers.
– There will be a Winter Park History Museum Offices – 232 N. Knowles Avenue June 6 at 9 a.m. at the Winter Park History Museum Offices – 232 N. Knowles Avenue.
- View the Board & Public Meetings for a complete list of scheduled meetings ›
- A Guide to Living with Urban Coyotes
- Living with Coyotes (Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission)
- Active Solicitations
- Amtrak & Sunrail Information
- Boat Permit Information
- Budget Documents
- Burial Search
- Charter & Code of Ordinances (Municode)
- Citywide Notices
- Comprehensive Plan
- Electric Undergrounding
- Fairbanks Avenue Improvement Project
- Fee Schedule
- Financial Reports (CAFRs)
- Forms & Resources
- Hurricane Preparedness
- I-4 Ultimate Winter Park Info
- Keep Winter Park Beautiful & Sustainable
- Land Development Code
- Media Coverage
- Ordinances by Number
- Resolutions by Number
- Safety & Code Compliance Complaint
- Sustainability Program
- Traffic & Transportation Plan
- Urban Forestry
- Water Quality Reports
Community Redevelopment AgencyPreserves and improves neighborhoods in the CRA.
Sustainability ProgramLearn how you can help protect our natural resources.
Urban ForestryFind all tree-related information.
Safety & Code ComplianceCommitted to professional safety & code compliance that is responsive to our citizens.
Waste ProInformation about household trash, yard waste & recycling