Latest Meeting Updates
– There will be a City Commission Work Session August 26 at 2 p.m. in Commission Chambers.
– There will be a Golf Course Advisory Board meeting August 29 at 7:30 a.m. at the Winter Park Country Club.
– The Planning & Zoning Work Session will be held August 27 at 11 a.m. (previously scheduled at noon) in Commission Chambers.
– The Historic Preservation Board meeting will be held August 29 at 9 a.m. (previously scheduled for August 14) in Commission Chambers.
- View the Board & Public Meetings for a complete list of scheduled meetings ›
- A Guide to Living with Urban Coyotes
- Living with Coyotes (Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission)
- Active Solicitations
- Amtrak & Sunrail Information
- Boat Permit Information
- Budget Documents
- Burial Search
- Charter & Code of Ordinances (Municode)
- Citywide Notices
- Comprehensive Plan
- Electric Undergrounding
- Fairbanks Avenue Improvement Project
- Fee Schedule
- Financial Reports (CAFRs)
- Forms & Resources
- Guidelines for City Proclamations
- Hurricane Preparedness
- I-4 Ultimate Winter Park Info
- Keep Winter Park Beautiful & Sustainable
- Land Development Code
- Media Coverage
- Ordinances by Number
- Resolutions by Number
- Safety & Code Compliance Complaint
- Sustainability Program
- Traffic & Transportation Plan
- Urban Forestry
- Water Quality Reports
Community Redevelopment AgencyPreserves and improves neighborhoods in the CRA.
Sustainability ProgramLearn how you can help protect our natural resources.
Urban ForestryFind all tree-related information.
Safety & Code ComplianceCommitted to professional safety & code compliance that is responsive to our citizens.
Waste ProInformation about household trash, yard waste & recycling