- City Commission Agenda
City Hall will be closed Thursday, November 22, and Friday, November 23, in observance of Thanksgiving.
- Think Twice - Don’t Waste It WP
- Community Center Pool to be Open Year-Round
- Downtown Winter Park Roads to be Closed for Various Holiday Events
- November Media Alert
- Ring in the Holiday Season with Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Holiday Pops in Central Park
- City of Winter Park presents “Snow in the Park”
- Hurricane Preparedness Guide
- 2017 Comprehensive Plan
- Mosquito Safety
- Fuel Cost Adjustments
Latest Meeting Updates
– There will be a Public Art Advisory Board – Arts & Culture Alliance meeting December 6 at 9 a.m., location TBD.
– The City Commission Work Session will be held December 10 at 2 p.m. (previously scheduled for November 26) in the City Hall Commission Chambers.
– There will be a Golf Course Advisory Board meeting December 14 at 7:30 a.m. in the Winter Park Country Club.
– The Library & Events Center Task Force meeting on December 5 at 8 a.m. has been canceled.
– There will be a City Commission Work Session November 26 at 2 p.m. in the City Hall Commission Chambers.
– The Lakes & Waterways Advisory Board meeting on December 11 at noon has been canceled.
– The Community Redevelopment Advisory Board Work Session & Regular Meeting will be held December 6 at noon (previously scheduled for December 27) in the Chapman Room.
– The Planning & Zoning Board Work Session on November 27 at noon has been canceled.
– The Economic Development Advisory Board meeting will be held November 27 at 8:15 a.m. (previously scheduled for November 20) in the Chapman Room.
- View the Board & Public Meetings for a complete list of scheduled meetings ›
Latest Road Closure & Construction Updates
- 800 W. Canton Avenue (11/19/2018)
- Pennsylvania Avenue & Morse Blvd. (Begins 10/31/2018)
SunRail Quiet Zone Painting at railroad crossing on Fairbanks Avenue between Pennsylvania and New York avenues.
– Phase 1: Tuesday, 11/6, 10 p.m. to Wednesday, 11/7, 6 a.m.
– Phase 2: Tuesday, 11/27, 10 p.m. to Wednesday 11/28, 6 a.m.
- The Greenview at Winter Pines Subdivision (Begins 9/10/2018)
- Woodside Village (Begins 8/17/2018)
- A Guide to Living with Urban Coyotes
- Active Solicitations
- Amtrak & Sunrail Information
- Boat Permit Information
- Budget Documents
- Burial Search
- Charter & Code of Ordinances
- Citywide Notices
- Comprehensive Plan
- Electric Undergrounding
- Fairbanks Avenue Improvement Project
- Fee Schedule
- Financial Reports (CAFRs)
- Forms & Resources
- Hurricane Preparedness
- I-4 Ultimate Winter Park Info
- Keep Winter Park Beautiful & Sustainable
- Land Development Code
- Media Coverage
- Ordinances by Number
- Resolutions by Number
- Safety & Code Compliance Complaint
- Sustainability Program
- Traffic & Transportation Plan
- Urban Forestry
- Water Quality Reports
Community Redevelopment AgencyPreserves and improves neighborhoods in the CRA.
Sustainability ProgramLearn how you can help protect our natural resources.
Urban ForestryFind all tree-related information.
Safety & Code ComplianceCommitted to professional safety & code compliance that is responsive to our citizens.
8th Annual Veterans Day Celebration