Latest Meeting Updates
– There will be a Library & Events Center Task Force meeting November 7 at 8 a.m. in the Chapman Room.
– The Library & Events Center Task Force meeting on October 24 at 8 a.m. has been canceled.
– The Community Redevelopment Advisory Board Work Session & Regular Meeting will be held November 1 at noon (previously scheduled for October 25) in the Chapman Room.
- View the Board & Public Meetings for a complete list of scheduled meetings ›
- A Guide to Living with Urban Coyotes
- Active Solicitations
- Amtrak & Sunrail Information
- Boat Permit Information
- Budget Documents
- Burial Search
- Charter & Code of Ordinances
- Citywide Notices
- Comprehensive Plan
- Electric Undergrounding
- Fairbanks Avenue Improvement Project
- Fee Schedule
- Financial Reports (CAFRs)
- Forms & Resources
- Hurricane Preparedness
- I-4 Ultimate Winter Park Info
- Keep Winter Park Beautiful & Sustainable
- Land Development Code
- Media Coverage
- Ordinances by Number
- Resolutions by Number
- Safety & Code Compliance Complaint
- Sustainability Program
- Traffic & Transportation Plan
- Urban Forestry
- Water Quality Reports
Community Redevelopment AgencyPreserves and improves neighborhoods in the CRA.
Sustainability ProgramLearn how you can help protect our natural resources.
Urban ForestryFind all tree-related information.
Safety & Code ComplianceCommitted to professional safety & code compliance that is responsive to our citizens.