- City Commission Agenda
- 41st Annual Winter Park St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- City celebrates Florida Bike Month with “Bike Winter Park” Group Ride
- Florida Water Restrictions
- Basketball and Kickball Spring Leagues to Begin
- Final phase of Denning Drive Multi-Use Project to begin
- Mayor Steve Leary to present Annual State of the City Address
- Parks & Recreation Department presents Family Fun Program Events
- 2017 Comprehensive Plan
- Mosquito Safety
- Fuel Cost Adjustments
Latest Meeting Updates
– The Board of Adjustments will be held February 27 at 5 p.m. (previously scheduled for February 19) in the City Hall Commission Chambers.
– There will be a Transportation Advisory Board Work Session February 23 at 8:30 a.m. at the Glenridge Middle School – 2900 Upper Park Road.
– There will be a Public Art Advisory Board – Arts & Culture Alliance March 7 at 9 a.m. at the Crealdé School of Art – 600 Saint Andrews Blvd.
– There will be a Civil Service Board Special Meeting March 1 at 10 a.m. at the Public Safety Facility – 500 N. Virginia Avenue.
– There will be a Library & Events Center Task Force March 6 at 8 a.m. in the Chapman Room.
– The Economic Development Advisory Board will be held February 26 at at 8 a.m. (previously scheduled for February 19) in the Chapman Room.
- View the Board & Public Meetings for a complete list of scheduled meetings ›
Latest Road Closure & Construction Updates
- Quiet Zone: New York Avenue (Begins 2/11/2019)
- Quiet Zone: Webster & Pennsylvania Avenues (Begins 2/11/2019)
- Quiet Zone: Canton Avenue (Begins 2/18/2019)
- Quiet Zone: New York & Lyman Avenues (Begins 2/18/2019)
- Quiet Zone: Holt & Pennsylvania Avenues (Begins 2/25/2019)
- Denning Drive (Begins 2/4/2019)
- North Knowles Avenue (Begins 3/25/2019)
- A Guide to Living with Urban Coyotes
- Active Solicitations
- Amtrak & Sunrail Information
- Boat Permit Information
- Budget Documents
- Burial Search
- Charter & Code of Ordinances (Municode)
- Citywide Notices
- Comprehensive Plan
- Electric Undergrounding
- Fairbanks Avenue Improvement Project
- Fee Schedule
- Financial Reports (CAFRs)
- Forms & Resources
- Hurricane Preparedness
- I-4 Ultimate Winter Park Info
- Keep Winter Park Beautiful & Sustainable
- Land Development Code
- Media Coverage
- Ordinances by Number
- Resolutions by Number
- Safety & Code Compliance Complaint
- Sustainability Program
- Traffic & Transportation Plan
- Urban Forestry
- Water Quality Reports
Community Redevelopment AgencyPreserves and improves neighborhoods in the CRA.
Sustainability ProgramLearn how you can help protect our natural resources.
Urban ForestryFind all tree-related information.
Safety & Code ComplianceCommitted to professional safety & code compliance that is responsive to our citizens.
Downtown ParkingInformation about parking in downtown Winter Park.
66th Annual “Ye Olde Hometown” Christmas Parade