Due to inclement weather, the September 14 Azalea Lane Playground Grand Reopening has been POSTPONED with a new date TBD.
- Northbound detour on U.S. Highway 17-92
- Tree removal permits required beginning September 9
- 2019-2020 Proposed Annual Budget
- Mosquito Safety
- Fuel Cost Adjustments
Latest Meeting Updates
– There will be an Arts & Culture Alliance meeting October 3 at 9 a.m. at the Capen House.
– There will be a Planning & Zoning Board meeting September 19 at 6 p.m. in Commission Chambers.
– The Historic Preservation Board meeting on September 11 at 9 a.m. has been canceled.
– There will be a Board of Adjustments meeting September 17 at 5 p.m. in Commission Chambers.
- View the Board & Public Meetings for a complete list of scheduled meetings ›
Latest Road Closure & Construction Updates
- Chantilly Avenue, Pat Street, Roen Avenue, Drum Street, Sanbina Street & Lolissa Lane (Begins 9/16/2019)
- Harding Street (Begins 9/12/2019)
- Dale Avenue (Begins 9/10/2019)
- A Guide to Living with Urban Coyotes
- Living with Coyotes (Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission)
- Active Solicitations
- Amtrak & Sunrail Information
- Boat Permit Information
- Budget Documents
- Burial Search
- Charter & Code of Ordinances (Municode)
- Citywide Notices
- Comprehensive Plan
- Electric Undergrounding
- Fairbanks Avenue Improvement Project
- Fee Schedule
- Financial Reports (CAFRs)
- Forms & Resources
- Guidelines for City Proclamations
- Hurricane Preparedness
- I-4 Ultimate Winter Park Info
- Keep Winter Park Beautiful & Sustainable
- Land Development Code
- Media Coverage
- Ordinances by Number
- Resolutions by Number
- Safety & Code Compliance Complaint
- Sustainability Program
- Traffic & Transportation Plan
- Urban Forestry
- Water Quality Reports
Community Redevelopment AgencyPreserves and improves neighborhoods in the CRA.
Sustainability ProgramLearn how you can help protect our natural resources.
Urban ForestryFind all tree-related information.
Safety & Code ComplianceCommitted to professional safety & code compliance that is responsive to our citizens.
Waste ProInformation about household trash, yard waste & recycling