Latest Meeting Updates
– There will be a Transportation Advisory Board Work Session December 17 at 4:15 p.m. at Panera Bread – 2516 Aloma Avenue.
– There will be a Keep Winter Park Beautiful & Sustainable Advisory Board meeting December 18 at 11:45 a.m. in the Chapman Room.
– There will be a Library & Events Center Task Force meeting January 9 at 8 a.m. in the Chapman Room.
– There will be a Public Art Advisory Board – Arts & Culture Alliance January 10 at 9 a.m. at the Casa Feliz Historic Home Museum – 656 N. Park Avenue.
- View the Board & Public Meetings for a complete list of scheduled meetings ›
Latest Road Closure & Construction Updates
- Pennsylvania Avenue & Morse Boulevard (Begins 12/14/2018)
- The Greenview at Winter Pines Subdivision (Begins 9/10/2018)
- Woodside Village (Begins 8/17/2018)
- A Guide to Living with Urban Coyotes
- Active Solicitations
- Amtrak & Sunrail Information
- Boat Permit Information
- Budget Documents
- Burial Search
- Charter & Code of Ordinances
- Citywide Notices
- Comprehensive Plan
- Electric Undergrounding
- Fairbanks Avenue Improvement Project
- Fee Schedule
- Financial Reports (CAFRs)
- Forms & Resources
- Hurricane Preparedness
- I-4 Ultimate Winter Park Info
- Keep Winter Park Beautiful & Sustainable
- Land Development Code
- Media Coverage
- Ordinances by Number
- Resolutions by Number
- Safety & Code Compliance Complaint
- Sustainability Program
- Traffic & Transportation Plan
- Urban Forestry
- Water Quality Reports
Community Redevelopment AgencyPreserves and improves neighborhoods in the CRA.
Sustainability ProgramLearn how you can help protect our natural resources.
Urban ForestryFind all tree-related information.
Safety & Code ComplianceCommitted to professional safety & code compliance that is responsive to our citizens.
Downtown ParkingInformation about parking in downtown Winter Park.
66th Annual “Ye Olde Hometown” Christmas Parade