The Finance Department is responsible for gathering and organizing accounting information, reporting financial information and making recommendations to management and includes the Utility Billing Division. The department produces the annual budget document and the audited Comprehensive Annual Financial Report.
In addition, the department receives payments for water service, boating licenses, parking tickets and recreational services. Other duties of the department include accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
- Certificate of Exemption (Expiration 7/31/2022)
- Debt Management Policy
- Fee Schedule
- Investment Policy
- W-9 Request for Taxpayer ID
- Actuarial Summary Fact Sheets (Florida Department of Management Services)
- Winter Park Firefighters’ Pension Trust Fund
- Winter Park Police Officers’ Pension Trust Fund