At Your Request is an online service for the public to easily submit city service requests or ask questions from their computer or mobile device. You may also utilize our Frequently Asked Questions on this page to look for an answer.
Filter by category
A water softener salesperson has shown me how bad my water is. Why haven’t I noticed it before?
- Water & Wastewater Utilities
The water coming into your home is very pure and needs no treatment for any health aspect. Sales people usually show tests which reveal chlorine and calcium hardness. This is to be expected. You may download or request the current Water Quality Report from the Winter Park Water Quality Laboratory.
Am I able to perform music or other entertainment in the public areas of Winter Park?
- Safety & Code Compliance
The city has enacted an ordinance that defines specific public performance areas within the Central Business District. The ordinance is not intended to prohibit the opportunities for artists to use our city’s fine attributes in their art. If you are an artist and would like to use the areas restricted to public performance, you may complete a free Public Performance Zone Temporary Designation Application to be considered.
Are dogs prohibited from any parks?
- Parks & Recreation
Orange County requires that all dogs be vaccinated and licensed.
A valid tag must be visible on each dog’s collar.
Dogs are allowed on-leash no longer than 6′1″ in city parks with the following exceptions:
- Pets are not permitted in Central Park except during specifically approved, bi-annual pet events.
- Pets are not permitted in playgrounds, picnic areas, restrooms, showers and most beaches.
- Because of the nature of active sports, pets are not permitted on our athletic fields or sports courts.
- Pets are not permitted in city buildings or cemeteries.