Latest Meeting Updates
– There will be a Community Redevelopment Agency Board regular meeting January 27 at 2 p.m. in Commission Chambers.
– The Transportation Advisory Board meeting will be held February 13 at 8 a.m. (previously scheduled for February 6 at 8:30 a.m.) in Commission Chambers.
– The Code Compliance Board meeting on February 6 at 3 p.m. has been canceled.
– There will be a Utilities Advisory Board regular meeting February 26 at noon at the Public Safety Facility.
- View the Board & Public Meetings for a complete list of scheduled meetings ›
Latest Road Closure & Construction Updates
- Tom Gurney Drive, Sharon Road and Sharon Place (Begins 2/1/2020)
- A Guide to Living with Urban Coyotes
- Living with Coyotes (Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission)
- Active Solicitations
- Amtrak & Sunrail Information
- Boat Permit Information
- Budget Documents
- Burial Search
- Charter & Code of Ordinances (Municode)
- Citywide Notices
- Comprehensive Plan
- Electric Undergrounding
- Fairbanks Avenue Improvement Project
- Fee Schedule
- Financial Reports (CAFRs)
- Forms & Resources
- Guidelines for City Proclamations
- Hurricane Preparedness
- I-4 Ultimate Winter Park Info
- Keep Winter Park Beautiful & Sustainable
- Land Development Code
- Media Coverage
- Mosquito Safety
- Ordinances by Number
- Resolutions by Number
- Safety & Code Compliance Complaint
- Sustainability Program
- Traffic & Transportation Plan
- Urban Forestry
- Water Quality Reports
Community Redevelopment AgencyPreserves and improves neighborhoods in the CRA.
Sustainability ProgramLearn how you can help protect our natural resources.
Urban ForestryFind all tree-related information.
Safety & Code ComplianceCommitted to professional safety & code compliance that is responsive to our citizens.
Waste ProInformation about household trash, yard waste & recycling.
Mayor Steve Leary welcomes you to Winter Park!