Our vision: Winter Park is the city of arts and culture, cherishing its traditional scale and charm while building a healthy and sustainable future for all generations.
It is one of the finest cities in the United States and considered by many to be the premier urban village in the sunshine state. The city is known for its Old World charm, elegant homes, quaint bricked streets, extensive tree canopy, upscale shopping and dining experiences, Rollins College and world-class arts and cultural opportunities.
The Arts & Culture Alliance was formed as a subcommittee of the city’s Public Art Advisory Board that is committed to collecting, preserving and interpreting notable works of art and implementing educational opportunities concerning public art for the benefit of Winter Park residents and visitors.
The mission of the Arts & Culture Alliance is to enhance and improve awareness and visibility of the non-profit arts and culture organizations which offer programming to the public within the City of Winter Park limits.
For enhanced calendar experience on mobile devices, view the calendar in full screen and turn your screen to landscape mode. You may also toggle between week, month and agenda views.
- Weekly Selections – Orlando Weekly (February 16, 2018)
- “Weekend of the Arts” – Winter Park Neighbors (February 1, 2018)
- “Weekend of the Arts” – Orlando Sentinel (February 14, 2018)
- “Weekend of the Arts” CFN 13 (February 11, 2018)
- “Weekend of the Arts” 90.7 FM WMFE (February 9, 2018)
- Impact of the Arts – Winter Park/Maitland Observer (January 5, 2018)
- Growing Bolder (January/February/March 2018)
- Orlando Arts Magazine (January/February 2018)
- Morse Museum 2017-2018 Guide
- Arts & Culture Brochure (2017-2018)
- Be Inspired in Winter Park, the City of Arts & Culture (October 5, 2017)
- Passport Winter Park (Fall-Winter 2017)
- Utility Bill Calendar Insert (October 2017)
- Winter Park Update (September-November 2017)
- Season Preview – Orlando Arts Magazine (September-October 2017)
- Fall Arts Preview – Orlando Sentinel (September 3, 2017)
- Arts organizations join forces online – Winter Park Magazine (Summer 2017)
- Mayoral Address – Winter Park Neighbors (July 2017)
- Cultural Consortium – Winter Park/Maitland Observer (June 23, 2017)
- Winter Park Inspires With New Arts & Culture Awareness Initiative – Winter Park Neighbors (June 2017)
- Winter Park Inspires With New Arts & Culture Awareness Initiative (June 1, 2017)
- Creative Fuel – Quality Cities (May/June 2017)
- City Offers Single Source Solution – Living in Winter Park (2017)
- 8 Central Florida arts projects in works – Orlando Sentinel (2017)
“Weekend of the Arts” The city’s 2nd Annual Celebration of Arts & Culture
Rediscover arts and culture in Winter Park at the city’s second “Weekend of the Arts” Friday, February 15, thru Monday, February 18. Presented by the city’s Arts & Culture Alliance of the Public Art Advisory Board. Be inspired with extraordinary performances, unique exhibits, and exciting events at over 20 arts organizations throughout the city. Each day features a new and exciting cultural experience. #wpinspires