Our vision: Winter Park is the city of arts and culture, cherishing its traditional scale and charm while building a healthy and sustainable future for all generations.
It is one of the finest cities in the United States and considered by many to be the premier urban village in the sunshine state. The city is known for its Old World charm, elegant homes, quaint bricked streets, extensive tree canopy, upscale shopping and dining experiences, Rollins College and world-class arts and cultural opportunities.
The Arts & Culture subcommittee was formed as a subsection of the city’s Public Art Advisory Board that is committed to collecting, preserving and interpreting notable works of art and implementing educational opportunities concerning public art for the benefit of Winter Park residents and visitors.
The mission of the Arts & Culture Subcommittee is to enhance and improve awareness and visibility of the non-profit arts and culture organizations which offer programming to the public within the City of Winter Park limits.
- Utility Bill Calendar Insert (October 2017)
- Winter Park Update (September-November 2017)
- Season Preview – Orlando Arts Magazine (September-October 2017)
- Fall Arts Preview – Orlando Sentinel (September 3, 2017)
- Arts organizations join forces online – Winter Park Magazine (Summer 2017)
- Mayoral Address – Winter Park Neighbors (July 2017)
- Cultural Consortium – Winter Park/Maitland Observer (June 23, 2017)
- Winter Park Inspires WithNew Arts & Culture Initiative – Winter Park Neighbors (June 2017)
- Creative Fuel – Quality Cities (May/June 2017)
- City Offers Single Source Solution – Living in Winter Park (2017)
- 8 Central Florida arts projects in works – Orlando Sentinel (2017)