Sunday through Thursday
8 a.m. to midnight*
2-hour minimum required
Dining room: $100/hour
Dining room + lounge: $175/hour
Friday & Saturday
8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Dining room + lounge: $200/hour
(includes 1 hour set up)
4 p.m. to midnight*: $1,200 flat rate
(includes set up & clean up)
Tables & Chairs
96 chairs available
Dining room: seats 78
Lounge: seats 49
Dining room + lounge: seats 127
Not included with lounge only rental.
Continuous groups: 10%
Residents, military or first responders: 20%
Verified non-profit: 30%
Held for 7 days before a deposit is required.
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily
- May be accepted and held for a maximum of seven business days at which time the hold will expire without notice.
- May be made in person or by phone. (Customers with courtesy holds will not be contacted by the reservations office prior to expiration of courtesy hold.)
- Will expire without notice to customer on the seventh day of the hold.
- Required for all rentals.
- Separate from the rental fees and not applied toward account balances.
- Refunded 4-6 weeks after the event unless the deposit or a portion of it is retained for violation of contract rules & regulations (see below).
- Reservations will not be considered final until a contract is signed and a deposit has been accepted by noted deadline.
- Any changes to the contract must be made in writing. (Includes changes to rental dates, times, rooms rented or cancellations.)
- Rental fees due 30 days prior to the event.
Rules & Regulations
- Damage to building, equipment or property is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking inside facility is strictly prohibited.
- Throwing of rice is strictly prohibited.
- Use of tape, tacks, staples, or nails on walls or furniture is prohibited.
- Use of confetti or glitter inside or outside is prohibited.
- Use of sparklers inside or outside is prohibited.
- Excessive cleaning is prohibited.
- Entering rental rooms prior to time specified on contract is prohibited.
- Do not exceed posted maximum room capacities.
- Do not use rooms that are not specified in contract.
- Failure to vacate facility at time specified on contract will be charged at a time and a half rate.
- Remove all items from building. (No storage allowed.)
- Misrepresentation of the organization or type of event is prohibited.
- A proper alcohol sales permit must be provided when selling alcohol.
- Cancellation must be made at least 60 days in advance.
- Rental fees are due 30 days prior to the event.
- Rental fees are non-refundable 30 days or less prior to event. (Patron remains responsible for payment of rental even if the event does not take place.)
- Checks (payable to the City of Winter Park) will be accepted up to 30 days prior to event.
- Money orders and MasterCard® and VISA® credit cards are also accepted.
- Failure to pay fees as outlined will result in collection procedures.
- The person signing the contract is responsible for the orderly conduct of event attendees.
- Candles or open flames are not allowed.
- No LP gas or propane in pressured containers is permitted inside building.
- The sale of alcohol without a permit, directly or indirectly, or a cover charge, is prohibited.
- Country Club staff is not responsible for any items left at the Country Club.
- Clean up includes placing all papers in trash cans, cleaning spills from floors, counters, tables, etc., and picking up litter indoors and outdoors, as well as removing all attendee belongings from building.
- Kitchen clean up must include clearing refrigerators, cleaning counters, sink and floors.
- The City of Winter Park reserves the right to cancel any events or rentals in any city-owned facility or park.
- The rental of the Country Club does not include the rental or use of the parking lot. (Parking is shared with the golf course and spaces may be limited.)
- Landscaping may change without notice.