The Public Art Advisory Board is committed to collecting, preserving and interpreting notable works of art and implementing educational opportunities concerning public art for the benefit of Winter Park residents and visitors. To this end, the board will acquire culturally diverse and nationally recognized American art that builds on the historical character and community spirit of Winter Park. The board will administer a Public Arts Trust Fund for the purchase, restoration and preservation of the art, according to the written guidelines and procedures that govern the selection and sites of proposed works of art. Funding for the program will be obtained according to the Public Arts Ordinance, as well as through grants and contributions. The board will also make recommendations to the Winter Park City Commission regarding all matters affecting public art in accordance with the Public Art Ordinance #2487-02.
|Board members||End of term|
|Jessica de Arcos||2021|
|Austin Reeves, Alternate|
Term of office: 3 years
Appointed/re-appointed at first City Commission meeting in May.
Members must be a City of Winter Park resident and whenever possible, include occupations of: architect, landscape architect, artist, business person, museum or are gallery representative, resident representative of the community.
- December 11
- December 6 (Arts & Culture Subcommittee)
- November 13
- November 1 (Arts & Culture Subcommittee)
- October 16
- September 6 (Arts & Culture Subcommittee)
- August 2 (Arts & Culture Subcommittee)
- July 17
- July 5 (Arts & Culture Subcommittee)
- June 19
- June 7 (Arts & Culture Subcommittee)
- May 3 (Arts & Culture Subcommittee)
- April 5 (Arts & Culture Subcommittee)
- February 20
- February 1 (Arts & Culture Subcommittee)
- January 17
- January 4 (Arts & Culture Subcommittee)