The Community Redevelopment Advisory Board shall make recommendations on the programs, activities and funding issues affecting the implementation of the CRA Plan. Recommendations shall include, but not be limited to, matters concerning land use and design regulations and applications, implementation programs and activities, budgets and funding. These recommendations will be forwarded to the CRA Agency for consideration on these matters.
|Board Members||Appointed By||End of Term|
|Sarah Grafton||Commissioner Sullivan||2023|
|Linda Faye Washington||Commissioner DeCiccio||2023|
|Carol Rosenfelt||Commissioner Cooper||2022|
|Christine Girand||Commissioner Weaver||2022|
|Anjali Vaya||Mayor Anderson||2024|
|Maria Bryant||Mayor Anderson||2024|
|Matthew Hurst||Mayor Anderson||2024|
Terms: 3 years, coinciding with the Mayor or City Commissioner responsible for making an appointment(s). Generally, initial appointments are made at the second regular Commission meeting after the commission member is sworn in for a new term of office.
Term limit: 2 consecutive terms
- Membership of the Community Redevelopment Advisory Board shall include at least four members that are either residents or business owners within the community redevelopment area subject to the jurisdiction of this board.
- Each of the four city commissioners shall appoint a resident or business owner within the community redevelopment area and the mayor shall appoint three members at large, which may or may not be residents or business owners within the community redevelopment area.
- November 30
- November 9 (Special Meeting)
- October 26
- September 21
- August 24
- July 27
- August 8 (Joint Work Session with Planning & Zoning, Transportation, Parks & Recreation and Economic Development Advisory Boards)
- June 22
- June 6 (Joint Work Session with Planning & Zoning, Transportation, Parks & Recreation and Economic Development Advisory Boards)
- May 23
- April 27
- March 23
- February 23
- January 26