Thank you for your interest in the City of Winter Park Home Renovation Program. Below you will find links to download all the information you may need to learn more about being eligible for rehabilitation assistance as well as the necessary documents to apply. Depending upon where you live in the City of Winter Park, you may or may not be eligible for funding. Please use the guidelines below to quickly determine your eligibility.
Qualifications required for the programs:
- Must be a resident of the CRA district (see map below) OR a resident of Winter Park that is disabled OR 62 years of age or older
- Must meet Orange County’s Income guidelines for very-low, low and moderate income (see Orange County Income Limits below)
- Home must be occupied by the owner
- Property must be current on all taxes and liens
- Property must not have had prior rehabilitation assistance under the City of Winter Park Home Renovation Program within the last five (5) years
Requests for grants will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis as funds become available. Please note that priority is given to emergency situations. Filling out an application is not a guarantee of acceptance or that funds will be available.
*Due to limited funding, the CRA will continue to accept applications on an ongoing basis. However, interested homeowners may be placed on a waiting list. Placement on the waiting list does not constitute approval or denial for assistance under the program. Homeowners will be notified by email, mail, and/or telephone when their application is under review.
Applications may not be reviewed by the CRA for up to 12-24 months. During this waiting period, the CRA will not verify eligibility for assistance until submission of an application and required documentation is complete. Once the completed requirements are met and received by the CRA, the applicant will be required to qualify under the current program requirements.
Home Renovation Program Grant Application