The mission of the Procurement Division is to procure quality goods and services at the lowest possible cost consistent with the quality needed to provide the very best service to the public, while assuring fair and equal opportunity to all qualified vendors.
The Procurement Division is responsible for establishing procurement policies and coordinating the procurement procedures for the city. The division provides support for all departments in the city as well as contracting for the purchase of supplies and services exceeding the threshold for formal solicitation.
Procurement is responsible for guarding against unethical or discriminatory practices in the bidding or procurement activities as well as ensuring fair and open competition for vendors.
Register for Solicitation Notifications
For questions concerning enrollment, please email VendorLink Support including a detailed description of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-510-4452.
- Procurement Policy
- Ordinance 2826-10 – Procurement Ordinance
- Resolution 2196-17 – Adopting a Procurement Policy
- Terms & Conditions
Procurement Related Links
- Central Florida Chapter of the The Institute for Public Procurement (NIGP)
- Florida Association of Public Procurement Officials (FAPPO)
- GovDeals, Inc.
- Institute for Supply Management (ISM)
- National Association of Purchasing Card Professionals (NAPCP)
- National Contract Management Association (NCMA)
- National Procurement Institute
- NIGP – The Institute for Public Procurement
- PropertyRoom.com, Inc.
- Public Surplus