Please contact each event entity for their specific COVID-19 safety precautions and protocols.
Dispose & Shred
- Social distancing and facemasks required.
- This event is open to City of Winter Park residents ONLY (proof of city residency required). No contractors.
- Keep all household hazardous waste in original containers with original labeling (unknown items will NOT be accepted).
- Prescription medications need to be taken to the Public Safety Facility located at 500 N. Virginia Ave., Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Household hazardous waste items accepted
[provided by Waste Pro®]
- tires [4 max.]
- used engine oil
- propane tanks
- paint thinners
- wet latex paint
- oil-based paint
- pool chemicals
- household chemicals
- fertilizers & pesticides
- non-alkaline batteries
E-waste items accepted
[provided by A1 Assets, Inc.]
- DVD players
- CD players
- FAX machines
Shredding items accepted
[provided by Shred-it®]
- papers [paper clips & staples accepted]
- folders & file folders [hanging folders & binder rings NOT accepted]
Apply for an Event Permit
Please note: if you would like to hold an event in Winter Park on private property (commercial and/or residential) or within city-owned park an event permit must be submitted.
Submit an Event Calendar Listing
Please note: events must be within city limits, co-sponsored by the city, or in support of city entities to qualify for posting on the city website.
Submit a Poster
Please note: posters must be 1080 × 1920 pixels (width × height), no color restriction, JPG or PNG file format and not to exceed 5MB. Events must also be within city limits, co-sponsored by the city, or in support of city entities to qualify for posting on the digital screens.