The City of Winter Park (City) has revised the 100-year floodplain, also called the 1%-annual-chance floodplain, and the base (100-year) flood elevations (BFEs) for the Winter Park Chain of Lakes as depicted on the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Flood Insurance Rate Maps (FIRMs). This revision, also known as a Letter of Map Revision (LOMR), has affected the 100-year floodplain and may have affected your property.
Flood Map Revisions are effective as of March 7, 2014,the following Letters of Map Revision (LOMR) determination documents are available for download:
- 13-04-7033P-120179 LOMR 03/07/2014
- 13-04-7033P-120184 LOMR 03/07/2014
- 13-04-7033P-120186 LOMR 03/07/2014
- 13-04-7033P-120188 LOMR 03/07/2014
- 13-04-7033P-120289 LOMR 03/07/2014
- 13-04-7033P-120291 LOMR 03/07/2014
For further information on Letters of Map Change (LOMC) visit the FEMA website and search for the case number 13-04-7033P.