The City of Winter Park (City) has revised the 100-year floodplain, also called the 1%-annual-chance floodplain, and the base (100-year) flood elevations (BFEs) for the Winter Park Chain of Lakes as depicted on the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Flood Insurance Rate Maps (FIRMs). This revision, also known as a Letter of Map Revision (LOMR), has affected the 100-year floodplain and may have affected your property.
Flood Map Revisions are effective as of March 7, 2014.
The following Letters of Map Revision (LOMR) determination documents are available for download:
- 13-04-7033P-120179 LOMR 03/07/2014
- 13-04-7033P-120184 LOMR 03/07/2014
- 13-04-7033P-120186 LOMR 03/07/2014
- 13-04-7033P-120188 LOMR 03/07/2014
- 13-04-7033P-120289 LOMR 03/07/2014
- 13-04-7033P-120291 LOMR 03/07/2014
For further information on Letters of Map Change (LOMC) visit the FEMA website and search for the case number 13-04-7033P.