Winter Park is a true city with a full range of land uses. The Planning & Zoning Division administers the Land Development Code and provides information about the zoning codes to the residents, property owners and business owners of Winter Park. The codes ensure orderly and well-planned development of the city. The division serves as the staff liaison to the Planning & Zoning board as well as to the Mayor and City Commission for the application and review for rezonings, subdivisions, conditional uses, annexations and lakefront site plans. It also advises applicants about the review process, notifies property owners of sites under review, and provides consistency in decisions relating to the Comprehensive Plan. Plans are also reviewed to ensure compliance with applicable façade design guidelines.
All required documents, as well as digital copies, must be submitted with each application.
- Application for Comprehensive Plan Amendment and/or Change in Zoning Classification
- Application for Conditional Use
- Application for Lot Consolidation
- Application for Site Plan Review (including Lakefront Review)
- Application for Subdivision/Lot Split
- Lakefront Site Plan Review Guide & Submittal Requirements
- Site Plan/Conditional Use Application Submittal Checklist for Preliminary & Final Approval
View all Zoning categories on the Municode website:
Chapter 58 – Land Development Code, Article III. – Zoning