Due to possible transmission of COVID-19, the beach at Dinky Dock Park is closed until further notice.
The Lakes Division manages and maintains all city lakes and waterways through aquatic weed control, access management, canal maintenance, and water quality monitoring. This division also performs shoreline permitting activities including boat dock and vegetation removal permits, and assists with stormwater management activities.
- 100 Year Flood Elevations
- Approved Shoreline Management Providers
- Lakes & Waterways Advisory Board
- Lakes & Waterways Newsletter
- New Herbicides for Hydrilla Management Q&A
- Orange County Fertilizer Ordinance Updates
- Ordinary High Water Elevations