Frequently Asked Questions

Am I able to perform music or other entertainment in the public areas of Winter Park?

  • Safety & Code Compliance

The city has enacted an ordinance that defines specific public performance areas within the Central Business District. The ordinance is not intended to prohibit the opportunities for artists to use our city’s fine attributes in their art. If you are an artist and would like to use the areas restricted to public performance, you may complete a free Public Performance Zone Temporary Designation Application to be considered.

Does Safety & Code Compliance investigate noise disturbances?

  • Safety & Code Compliance

All noise disturbance complaints are addressed by the Winter Park Police Department, please contact them at their non-emergency number at 407-644-1313.

Our Vision

Winter Park is the city of arts and culture, cherishing its traditional scale and charm while building a healthy and sustainable future for all generations.