The mission of the Purchasing Division is to procure quality goods and services at the lowest possible cost consistent with the quality needed to provide the very best service to the public, while assuring fair and equal opportunity to all qualified vendors.
The Purchasing Division is responsible for establishing purchasing policies and coordinating the purchasing procedures for the city. The division provides support for all departments in the city as well as contracting for the purchase of supplies and services exceeding the threshold for formal solicitation.
Purchasing is responsible for guarding against unethical or discriminatory practices in the bidding or procurement activities as well as ensuring fair and open competition for vendors.
Register for Solicitation Notifications
For questions concerning enrollment, please email VendorLink Support including a detailed description of the issue to email@example.com or call 800-510-4452.
Guides & Policies
Purchasing Related Links
- Central Florida Chapter of the National Institute of Govenmental Purchasing (NIGP)
- Florida Association of Public Procurement Officials (FAPPO)
- GovDeals, Inc.
- Institute for Supply Management (ISM)
- National Association of Purchasing Card Professionals (NAPCP)
- National Contract Management Association (NCMA)
- National Institute of Governmental Purchasing (NIGP)
- National Procurement Institute
- PropertyRoom.com, Inc.
- Public Surplus