- Florida Municipal Utilities announce second solar power project
- City Commission Work Session Agenda 12/16
- City Commission Work Session Agenda 12/17
- City Commission Work Session Agenda 12/19
- Don't Pitch It - Fix it! community repair workshop
- Santa Claus is coming to town!
- Citywide Notice: Rollins College Innovation Triangle - 200 E. New England Ave. & 203 E. Lyman Ave.
- Annual holiday events lineup
- Mosquito Safety
- Fuel Cost Adjustments
Latest Meeting Updates
– There will be a City Commission Work Session December 19 at 10 a.m. in Commission Chambers.
– There will be a City Commission Work Session December 17 at 5:30 p.m. in Commission Chambers.
– There will be a City Commission Work Session December 16 at 10 a.m. in Commission Chambers.
– There will be a Community Redevelopment Advisory Board Special Meeting January 9 at noon in the Chapman Room.
– There will be a Transportation Advisory Board January 2 at 8:30 a.m. in the City Hall Commission Chambers – 401 S. Park Ave.
– The Transportation Advisory Board on January 2 at 8:30 a.m. has been canceled.
– The Board of Adjustments meeting will be held in the Chapman Room (previously scheduled in the Commission Chambers) December 17 at 5 p.m.
– There will be a Public Art Advisory Board – Arts & Culture Alliance January 9 at 9 a.m. at the Winter Park History Museum Association Offices – 232 N. Knowles Ave.
– There will be a Development Review Committee meeting December 18 at 10 a.m. in Commission Chambers.
– There will be an Orange Avenue Overlay District Public Information Meeting December 18 at 5:30 p.m. at the Gateway Plaza Lobby located at 1201 S. Orlando Ave.
– There will be a Planning & Zoning Board Work Session December 17 at noon in the City Hall Commission Chambers – 401 S. Park Ave.
- View the Board & Public Meetings for a complete list of scheduled meetings ›
Latest Road Closure & Construction Updates
- There are no recent road closures & construction updates at this time.
- A Guide to Living with Urban Coyotes
- Living with Coyotes (Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission)
- Active Solicitations
- Amtrak & Sunrail Information
- Boat Permit Information
- Budget Documents
- Burial Search
- Charter & Code of Ordinances (Municode)
- Citywide Notices
- Comprehensive Plan
- Electric Undergrounding
- Fairbanks Avenue Improvement Project
- Fee Schedule
- Financial Reports (CAFRs)
- Forms & Resources
- Guidelines for City Proclamations
- Hurricane Preparedness
- I-4 Ultimate Winter Park Info
- Keep Winter Park Beautiful & Sustainable
- Land Development Code
- Media Coverage
- Ordinances by Number
- Resolutions by Number
- Safety & Code Compliance Complaint
- Sustainability Program
- Traffic & Transportation Plan
- Urban Forestry
- Water Quality Reports
Community Redevelopment AgencyPreserves and improves neighborhoods in the CRA.
Sustainability ProgramLearn how you can help protect our natural resources.
Urban ForestryFind all tree-related information.
Safety & Code ComplianceCommitted to professional safety & code compliance that is responsive to our citizens.
Waste ProInformation about household trash, yard waste & recycling.
Mayor Steve Leary welcomes you to Winter Park!