© 2014, City of Winter Park
Pavilion Rules and Standards for Use
- Pavilion rental arrangements may be made by calling the telephone numbers listed for each playground. Renters who wish to make reservations in person may do so at the Parks and Recreation Administration Office, City Hall West Wing, 401 Park Avenue South, Second Floor, Winter Park, Florida 32789, Monday thru Friday, from 8am to 5pm, for all pavilions except Azalea Lane Playground Pavilion. The Azalea Lane Playground Pavilion may be rented by phone or in person Monday thru Friday, from 8am to 5pm, at 1045 Azalea Lane, Winter Park, Florida,32789.
- All day pavilion rental times are from 8am until sunset.
- Half day pavilion rentals are from 8am until noon OR 2pm until sunset. The hours of noon until 2pm are utilized for cleaning.
- Pavilion renters are responsible for for removing all decorations and belongings, including trash, following each event.
- Pavilions are open to the public and not for private event usage unless rented.
- Groups wishing to install bounce houses or other party amenities must gain permission through the Parks office by submitting a permit application and a $25 permit fee. Bounce house or other party amenity providers must provide proof of liability insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 naming the City of Winter Park as coinsured before a permit will be issued. Note that not all pavilions are equipped with electrical power and the party amenity provider may need to also provide a generator to operate equipment.
- Pavilions are rented as is, and additional tables or chairs are not included.