© 2013, City of Winter Park
Winter Park Country Club Policies and Procedures
Hours of Operation
Building Rental Hours: Sunday - Thursday: 8am to Midnight.
Friday and Saturday: 6pm to Midnight.
Events must be concluded, cleaned up and everyone off the premises by Midnight.
Friday and Saturday:
- Facility must be rented from 6pm until Midnight.
- Rentals include rental room, patio and kitchen
- A minimum time period of two hours is required.
- Full building rentals include rental room, patio and kitchen
- Courtesy holds may be accepted and held for a maximum of seven days at which time the hold will expire without notice.
- Courtesy holds may be made in person or by phone. Customers with courtesy holds will not be contacted by the reservations office prior to expiration of courtesy hold.
- Courtesy holds will expire without notice to customer on the 7th day of the courtesy hold.
- Reservations will not be considered firm until a contract is signed and a deposit accepted by noted deadline.
All changes to contract for rental dates, times, rooms rented or cancellations must be made in writing.
- Deposits are required for all rentals.
- Deposits are held separate from the rental fees and are not applied toward account balances.
- Deposits are refunded 4-6 weeks after the event unless the deposit or a portion of the deposit is retained due to violation of contract rules and regulations such as but not limited to:
- Damage to building, equipment, property.
- Use of tape, tacks, staples, nails on walls or furniture is prohibited.
- Use of confetti or glitter inside or outside is prohibited.
- Use of sparklers inside or outside is prohibited.
- Excessive cleaning.
- Entering rental rooms prior to time specified on contract.
- Failure to vacate facility at time specified on contract. (time used in excess of contracted time is charged at time and one half rate.)
- Smoking inside facility is strictly prohibited.
- Misrepresentation of the organization or type of event .
- Failure to remove all items from building. No storage allowed.
- Exceeding posted maximum room capacities.
- Use of rooms that are not specified on contract.
- The throwing of rice is strictly prohibited.
- Failure to provide proper alcohol sales permit when selling alcohol.
Rental Fee Policy
- Cancellation must be made at least 60 days in advance.
- Rental Fees are due 30 days prior to the event.
- Rental Fees are non-refundable without 1 month notice (30 Days). (Patron will remain responsible for payment of rental even if the event does not take place.)
- Checks may be accepted up to 30 days prior to event. Payable to the City of Winter Park.
- Money orders and MasterCard and Visa credit cards are accepted.
- The person signing the contract is responsible for the orderly conduct of attendees.
- The sale of Alcohol, directly or indirectly such as cover charge, is prohibited.
- Country Club Staff are not responsible for any items left at the Winter Park Country Club.
- Clean up includes placing all papers in trash cans, cleaning spills from floors, counters, tables, etc. and picking up litter indoors and outdoors and removing all customer belongings from building.
- Kitchen clean up must include clearing refrigerators, cleaning counters and cleaning sink and floors.
- Candles or alcohol burning equipment must be placed in non-combustible, well supported bases with flame protection.
- No LP gas or propane in pressured containers are permitted inside building.
- Failure to pay fees as outlined above will result in collection procedures.
- The City of Winter Park reserves the right to cancel any events/rentals in any City owned facility or park.
- The rental of the Winter Park Country Club does not include the rental or use of the parking lot. Parking is shared with the golf course and spaces may be limited.
- The landscaping may change without notice.